Thursday, December 22, 2005

Up Above...

#1 - Colour




#2 - B/W


I was holidaying with a friend. Bangkok.
2 December 2005 to 5 December 2005.
Took this on my way back to Singapore.
I was flying on Cathay Pacific Airlines.

I requested for a window seat, and I got it.
Was bored after taking self-shots of myself.
Ended up taking the above picture.

Sometimes, I really feel like flying. Literally.
Fly off from this world, away from all things.
Troubles, worries, anxieties, confusion, doubts.

I really wish I can... I really wish I can...

3 Comments:

Blogger Esmond said...

Hey gal, u can fly! Not literally but in terms of everything else u do! The key? Attitude. Having the right mentality and keeping it will ensure that u keep at it and not give up. If u believe u can do it and keep trying to achieve it. You will do it one day!

Saturday, December 24, 2005 3:49:00 am  
Blogger Esmond said...

Dont' look at those gloomy things tat u can't change. Instead look at the beautiful things ard u that u have a control over. Everyone is unhappy at times. But wat the heck? Cos every new day is the first day of the rest of your Life!

Saturday, December 24, 2005 3:52:00 am  
Blogger Feliza said...

thx esmond! u too.... take care okie... :)

Tuesday, January 03, 2006 3:40:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home